Reporting Claims of Copyright Infringement
We take claims of copyright infringement seriously. We will respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement that comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (the “DMCA”) or any other applicable intellectual property legislation or laws.
If you believe any material accessible on lushstories infringes your copyright, you may submit a copyright infringement notification. These requests should only be submitted by the copyright owner or an agent authorized to act on the owner’s behalf.
If we remove material in response to such a notice, we will take reasonable steps to notify the user that uploaded the affected content material that we have done so.
All copyright infringement notifications and counter-notifications must be written in English.
Filing a DMCA Notice of Copyright Infringement
If you choose to request removal of content by submitting an infringement notification, please remember that you are initiating a legal process. Do not make false claims.
You may notify lushstories.com of alleged copyright infringement via our online contact form.
In accordance with the DMCA, the written notice (the “DMCA Notice”) must include substantially the following:
• Identification of the copyrighted work you believe to have been infringed or, if the claim involves multiple works, a representative list of such works.
• Identification of the material you believe to be infringing in a sufficiently precise manner to allow us to locate that material.
If your complaint does not contain the specific URL of the video you believe infringes your rights, we may be unable to locate and remove it.
• Adequate information by which we, and the uploader(s) of any video(s) we remove, can contact you (including your name, postal address, telephone number and, if available, e-mail address).
• A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law.
• Complete complaints require the physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a representative authorized to act on their behalf.
If you fail to comply with all of the requirements of Section 512(c)(3) of the DMCA, your DMCA Notice may not be effective.
We will endeavour to remove videos within 24 hours.